Tuesday, August 24, 2010

But what is the question?

There's many questions, but always, the answer is in the writing. It's an open minded, open ended kind of blog- the sort of thing I really like.

Topic of the moment is health, I nearly called this blog 'the wealth of health'; but I couldn't fathom the idea of sticking to any one topic.

I'm a gemini, I think like quicksilver, hope you can keep up.

I just want to write and write and write, because it brings clarity to me; it may bring something to the reader, at worst I do no harm, at best I help another.

The other reason that the answer is writing is because I've been told by so many to do it. I don't always listen to others, but it's wise to do so when you're own being is also singing the same tune.

I don't really know where this is going, what I do know is that I have a month of couch time to fill in and much more soul searching to do to find responses to many of the questions being posed for me right now.

Stay tuned for more questions; and always, writing is the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...